How I upgrade the Firefox
When I enter to firefox it ask me to upgrade but it never upgrade, this is happening for about 15 days ago
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I enter to Firefox
- Zylom Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2060
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
It is strongly recommended that you apply this upgrade for Firefox as soon as possible, but when I click next it can be hours an it doesn't upgrade
Please do the following:
- Go to Download Firefox 4.0.1 and download the installation file to your desktop.
- Then go to Add/Remove Programs, scroll down to "Mozilla Firefox" and remove it, choosing to keep your bookmarks, customizations etc., (don't checkmark the box).
- Then reboot and delete the folder called "Mozilla Firefox" at this location: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- Finally run the installation file you downloaded to the desktop earlier.
Your bookmarks, customizations etc., are maintained in a different location and will become available to you again once you complete the installation.
After you complete the installation, go to the Plugins Check page and update where necessary.