receiving a message window, sec_error_expired_certificate
Each time I open firefox i receive the security warning window - sec_error_expired-certificate. Upon viewing the certificate it appears to come from "godaddy", I am unfamiliar with using their server or website's, please advise, Thanks Wade
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
May 30, 2011
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
I update the time and date - problem still persists
Try to synchronize your Internet Time under Control Panel - Date and Time - Internet Time
Did you check the validity date and time of that certificate?
- Click the link at the bottom of the error page: "I Understand the Risks"
Let Firefox retrieve the certificate: "Add Exception" -> "Get Certificate".
- Click the "View..." button to inspect the certificate and check the Validity dates.