How to make print on page bigger?
After installing Firefox 5, the overall size of print on the pages is considerably smaller. Need larger print due to eyesight issues.
Additional System Details
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Version 22.214.171.1248
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.7
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
There are some add-ons that can be used to change the zoom level on all sites, for example Default FullZoom Level - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
Use NoSquint, perfect add on for this. Adjusts text and zoom separately, global and site specific settings. I haven't found anything that works as well as this, and until it's compatible with FF4 I ain't switching! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=nosquint
There is no such thing as Firefox 5. The latest version of Firefox is 4. Therefore, you cannot have installed such a thing as Firefox 5, and you cannot be having a problem with the text size in it.
Under the File menu there is a menu for print format. There you can change the scaling of the printout.
With many printers, you may also be able to change the scaling in the printer settings for the printer driver.