how far back can you get browsing history?
I need to find a website I accessed in July 2010. Does Firefox history allow me to go back that far? How do I search that far back?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
No guarantees, but it may have history from that far back. To check to see if your computer has history going back to July 2010, in the Bookmarks menu select "Show All Bookmarks" to open up the bookmarks library. In the library, in the left hand column it will show time periods to view history, if old data is there you should see an entry called "Older than 6 months", click on it. You can then scroll down through the history, checking the "View Date" column to see if you have history from July 2010.
How can I see history from 8 months ago??