How do I view an FTP site in Windows Explorer for drag and drop file upload in Firefox?
In Internet Explorer you have the drop-down menu option called "Page" (located below the address bar, on the right-hand side). In the options listed you can "Open FTP side in Windows Explorer".
I cannot seem to locate a similar option within Firefox 4.0.
Guidance and suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Thank you for your help! I've started using FireFTP, integrated for use within the browser is very helpful