Print from Firefox 4.0 is garbled on Windows 7 machine
Printing webpages and webcontent from firefox 4.0 garbles up the whole print on Windows 7 machine.
The content is printed but with a wierd spacing that destroys the layout of the content.
Known problem with 4.0b12, was fixed in the RC and Release versions.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Installing firefox 4
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
Known problem with 4.0b12, was fixed in the RC and Release versions.