how do i download firefox onto usb then onto my laptop from desktop
I have downloaded firefox onto desk computer and want to now download programme onto usb to then put onto laptop (which at present is not accessing internet (even though showing laptop is connected to internet).
Additional System Details
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Download the Firefox setup file (Firefox Setup 4.0.1.exe) from http://www.mozilla.com/
You can copy that file to the USB and then to the laptop, and run it on the laptop to install Firefox.