updated to firefox 4,now unable to download youtube videos using realplayer as i did previous using 3.6?
when using firefox 3.6 it was fine and the settings in realplayer were set up the same aswell,but since updating to firefox 4 i wont let me download videos still.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
updated to firefox 4
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
1) Go to Add-on Mozilla page witch is:
2) Then choose in the left colom downloadmanager witch is
3) Finally choose Easy You Tube Video or:
Install the add-on from now on you'll be able to download you're .flv streams. How to do this: under the videobox you see thumb up / thumb down, Add to, shair from NOW ON don't use the realplayer tab nolonger
INSTEAD you use "DOWNLOAD AS"