Since updating to Firefox 4.0.1 I cannot print a web page, why?
I can print fine from regular printing but I cannot go into printer properties, it says "prop res DLL not loaded". I tried reinstalling the printer driver and same thing happens. This has been happening since I updated firefox to 4.0.1. What can I do?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.5.4b5
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I simply cannot print, either from the icon, cntrl-P, or drop down menu - nothing happens. Do not get the dll message. I have Windows 7.
Modified by mycre