How to remove Script: http://a2.twimg.com/sticky/base.19.bundle.js:23
Script: http://a2.twimg.com/sticky/base.19.bundle.js:23 appears and freezes all open tabs in Firefox. It's driving me crazy and I'm about to dump Firefox if I can't get rid of this problem. I love Firefox but can't sit around waiting for my sites to unfreeze when that script appears.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
It happens most often when Twitter is open but affects all open tabs.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupon Print Activator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Still no solution? This is driving me crazy and wasting a lot of time. I'm not upgrading to Firefox 4 until this gets resolved. It happened 8 times today!!
Isn't there a support person in Firefox who can help?