how do i get rid of ALOT toolbar?
i have tried the uninstall program to no avail Please help!!!!!
Additional System Details
- The Totem 2.32.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
If that didn't help, click the Firefox button, go to Add-ons | Extensions and you should be able to remove it from there.
If that fails too, right click a blank part of the Tab Bar, go to Customize. In the panel which opens, click the button called "Restore Default Set".
Modified by Xircal
I had the same problem and it was SO annoying. I went to Add-ons and all tht stuff but I couldn't find it anywhere. I found this website, did exactly what it said... and now I do not have alOt on my firefox anymore.
Modified by cali.berry