How do I turn off full screen and get my toolbar back? There is no firefox symbol anymore.
I (unwittingly) clicked "full screen" in a simple attempt to get my favorites bar back after (stupidly) installing the new (and annoying) version of Firefox. It has filled up the screen so well that I don't have any toolbar above, the regular settings on my desktop below, nor do I have a Firefox symbol I can click on to fix things. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, nothing helps. No toolbar at all. I have to put my cursor (which, by the way, mysteriously jumps anywhere while I'm typing) at the top of the screen just to see the address bar. "Control minus" doesn't help. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
F11 toggles FullScreen on & off
You can hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
You can click the Maximize button at the top right to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and use "Exit Full Screen Mode"