upon opening firefox the page scrolls up and I lose the menu bar
when I open firefox the page scrolls upward and I can no longer see the menu bar. Somehow I think I clicked on 'blank page' and now I can't view the full page.
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 to toggle).Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I think I clicked on 'blank page' and cannot return from that
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Bing Bar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 to toggle).