I often rely on my Norton Toolbar for sites, and it does not work with the new updates. Can I uninstall recent Mozilla updates until this add-on works with Mozilla, or am I stuck? Thanks!
It's probably really easy to figure this out and uninstall the updates but, well, I'm slightly tech-illiterate! I use my Norton Toolbar a lot for those sites I visit infrequently, and this non-compatibility issue is the same reason I stick with Mozilla over Chrome, but now I can't even use my Norton information with Mozilla. Thanks.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I upgraded to Firefox 4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1