Firefox 4: How can I exchange the toolbar and tabs places (to have them as they were in Firefox 3.6)?
I do not like that the toolbar is now put below the URL and the opened tabs are above it. After years of using the other way around mode I find it crazy to change the places of the two items in Firefox 4. So I would like to come baclk to the old setting.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1