how do i copy and paste with firefox 4?my edit button is gone and i dont have right click on my mouse
i just installed firefox 4 and the edit button up top that has the copy and paste is gone!!! so how do i do this? my mouse doesnt right click for some reason so ....
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
when i installed firefox4
- Abacast Firefox Plugin
- Abacast Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) WinTSI 06.11.2009 FBSMTWB
To restore your menu bar, tap the Alt key or press F10. Then use
View > Toolbars > Menu Bar
That will switch you from the orange Firefox button back to the classic menus.
As for right-click, I don't know why that wouldn't be working.
Also, the browser you posted here with says Firefox 3.5.5, not 4.0. See this:
You can find the Copy, Paste, and Cut buttons in the Edit menu and the Edit sub menu in the orange Firefox menu.
You can also find them as toolbar buttons in the toolbar palette in the Customize window and drag them on a toolbar.
Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"
For your right click issue:
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")