This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Automatically a new tab gets opened whenever a website is opened & http://www.financiatoring.com/index.php/credit or something like this starts loading ???
Whenever i run Firefox and open websites like Google, FB or Yahoo automatically a new Tab gets opened & a website related to Pharmacy or something starts gets loadking. For eg : http://www.financiatoring.com/index.php/credit
I thought this might be because of an virus or something that's why reinstalled my browser but still the problem persists.
Looking for the solution of the same
All Replies (4)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Hey cor-el, I have scanned my PC through various antiviruses but still the problem persists. What to do ???
I got exactly the same problem. I'm usually just surfing the web, when the website just pops up in a new tab. I also ran a lot of virus/malware scans and all came out clean. Reinstalling FF didn't help too.
Modified by Sanko
i have the same problem. i got infected with something called sekulac.exe but a i cannot remove and i try with kapersky and malwarebytes but no. sorry but i dont speak english jejeje