How do I open an internet explorer tab from Firefox?
In older versions of Firefox, I could click on a tab and open it in IE, but I don't know how to do it in Firefox 4.
Modified by sgerbode
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
That has never been a built-in feature of Firefox, but is added by an extension such as IE Tab 2 - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/
Many thanks for the prompt and helpful response!