printing an email looks like this: G r e e t i n g s !
When printing an email the letters are spaced so far apart that one can read it only with difficulty. This does not happen when printing other matters from the web.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I tried to log on using Firefoc 4.0
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
That was a Bug in 4.0b12 - update to Firefox 4.0.1 .
Before I attempt another printing job from an email, can you tell me if the Bug is dead? If not, what do I do to kill it? Thank you.
I appreciate the original comment about the Bug....just uncertain what my next step is. Can I expect someone to reply now?
Yes, this bug is fixed in the latest version of Firefox. To get the fix, please update to the latest version. For instructions, see: Update Firefox to the latest release.