How do I remove full screen mode in Firefox 4
I clicked Firefox button and then clicked the full screen mode. I know wish to exit this mode but can not find the way to undo it
Additional System Details
- Ganymede Technologies
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
F11 toggles fullcreen mode.
You can also hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. If you right click in empty space on either toolbar then you get a context menu with an "Exit Full Screen Mode" entry.
I have firefox 4,and F11 does nothing.BTW,can I totally hide all the toolbars with ff4,like the add-on Full Fullscreen does (not yet compatible with ff4) ?
Modified by Newbeak
Does Firefox (View) > Full Screen switch Firefox to full screen mode?
You can hover the mouse to the top of the page to make the toolbars appear and right click empty space on a toolbar (tab bar) to exit full screen mode.