I accidentally erased my entire Inbox. Can I get it back? I emptied trash too.
I am sometimes opening this gmail account in a Eudora format in Thunderbird. I thought I was erasing my "All Mail" box but it also erased my entire Inbox. I then emptied my "trash". Can I get it back? It also cleared my Sidebar accounts where I had moved some of my messages to categorize them. I did not erase those, but they disappeared also. Help!
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- TelevisionFanatic Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1