After my last upgrade of Firefox, I'm having trouble with Firefox NOT allowing one of my websites. The address bar has a red box with a black X in the middle -The website doesn't load. What am I doing wrong, or is there a remedy for this?
As I fill in the site that I'm trying to reach - QTInventory.com, As I click on the green arrow, immediately a red box with a large X in the middle pops up and the site won't load.
Additional System Details
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- NPCIG 188.8.131.52
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Zylom Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Unity Player 3.1.0f4
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Picasa plugin
- Bing Bar
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
This issue may be related with your antivirus software or firewall. I tried the said site and its working fine here.
Can u upload a screenshot of the blocked page?
I'd be very hapy to do so. But, how do I do this?