ever since I downloaded the new firefox 4.0 I haven't been able to load some of my games, they just won't load. Can you fix this ?
when I downloaded firefox 4.0 some of my games won't load. it starts to load and then just stops. then when I want to post something on my wall it appears all the way on the bottom of the page and I can't get to it. I want to go back to the old firefox. Is that possible?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A few days ago when I downloaded the new version
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.