what will happen if I don't install foxfire 4?
after reading through the many changes you want to provide. as a senior citzen and not wanting change I want to know what will happen to the platform i'm used to?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can keep on using Firefox 3.6. It is likely to be supported with security updates for quite a few more months.
As you have Windows XP, by default Firefox 4 will look very similar to Firefox 3.6, it will use the old user interface unless you change it to use the new interface.