Why can I no longer right click and save pictures to my computer?I have to open the page in internet explorer to use this function.
what do I need to do to be able to right click on photos and save as to my computer? right now I have to open the web site in internet explorer to save any photos to my computer.I used to be able to do this with firefox and really don't know exactly when it stopped.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This issue can be caused by an extension that isn't working properly.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)