I can't copy and paste on Firefox
This happened once before and I think it was right after an update. One day it worked, the next it didn't. I found out how to fix it but it's been so long I can't remember. I seem to remember having to change something in "settings" or something to that effect.
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
A couple days ago
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I posted a response in your other thread over here: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/815745