What does each of the 3 options for installing Firefox 4 mean so that I can choose one of them "save file" is 1 of the 3?
I want so much to install Firefox 4 and when I get to the last box which says to choose 1 of 3 options, I don't know which one of the 3 options to choose because the 3 options are not defined. I don't know what each means so how am able to decide which one works for me!? 1 of the 3 optons says "save file" and the dot next to it is colored blue. I can't remember what the other 2 options are and I think you know what I am talking about. Thanks
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
every time I try to download Firefox 4 I get stuck on this last box because I don't know what each option means I can't choose
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
I don't know what to put in this box.
Download a new copy of the Firefox program and save the DMG file to the desktop
- Firefox 4.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re-)install
- Install the new version that you have downloaded
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.