Why can't I view pics on facebook anymore when I once could?
My wife uses facebook. One day she was looking at some pictures on the site and right clicked and accidentally clicked on block images and I can't seem to figure out how to get it back?
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
With Facebook on display, click on the site identity button (for details on what that is see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Site+Identity+Button) and then on More Information. This will open up the page info dialog.
First select the Permissions panel, make sure that "Load Images" is set to allow (selecting Use Default should also work)
Next select the Media panel, then click on the first item in the list. Use the down arrow key to scroll through the list. If any item has the option "Block images from (domain name)" selected, de-select the option.
This should hopefully resolve your issue, but also see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Images+or+animations+do+not+show
Some add-ons can also block images, for example if you have AdBlock Plus installed, make sure that you have not accidentally created a filter to block the images.