connection has timed out
I am trying to access an unsecured web site. I have tried more than one computer. The error message that comes up is 'The connection has timed out'. What do I do?
Additional System Details
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
this problem might occur if you are running a bi-torrent client (along with Firefox) at a slow connection speed (100Kb per sec or below)