What version of Firefox am I using, 3 or 4?
My e-mail recently got hacked and my contacts removed by the hackers. Yahoo is trying to fix the problem. They have asked what version of Firefox I am using. I am not sure, so I'm asking you!
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
April 12, 2011, shortly after 11 a.m., EST
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
According to your user agent string you are using Firefox 4.0
Thank you very much. Now hopefully, I can get the problems I am having with my e-mail resolved!
Please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved.
what do you mean by "agent string" how do i know which version of Firefox I am using, please? thanks