This site is visible only through MSIE 8.0
whenever i m trying to open a particular secure site in firefox 3.0 to 4.0 , page open with message "This site is visible only through MSIE 8.0"
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DNL Reader
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Can you give me the link to the site please?
This is a secured site only for few authorized people and page that i found problem is opened after first successful login.
Looks a bit dodgy to me. They're supposed to be a secure site, but they don't have a valid SSL certificate.
Possibly the reason they require IE to open it is because it runs ActiveX controls which Firefox doesn't support.