Browser displays no slider bar to side-scroll if a page is oversized.
I'm having a problem with the new Firefox 4 and how it displays websites that are oversized. This new browser has a lack of a side scroll bar at the bottom of the page (or top) that allows me to view the whole page.
Also, I can't have my Fonts set at low 18 because my eyesight gets blurry quickly if it's that size. Anyone else have this problem and know how to remedy it? Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 1.1.4, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
It is possible that the screen is too high and that the status bar and scroll bar fall off at the bottom.
Open the system menu via Alt+Space and see if you can resize that window.
If that works then close Firefox to save that setting.
You can use one of these extensions to adjust the default font size and page zoom on web pages: