how do i take a screen shot?
i want to take a screen shot of something online so i can save it but take it offline
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.5.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Some extensions that allow to save a page as an image:
easily on windows OS just click (print screen button) or (Shift + print screen button )*
- to capture the opened window picture
Print screen only allows to save the current window. The extensions can save the entire page, including parts that are hidden and require scrolling down to get in view.
If you're using Windows, click the Windows icon (in the bottom left hand corner of your screen), then 'all programs' then 'accessories', then 'snipping tool'
In the little box that opens, there's a menu under 'new' which allows you to take the whole page, a rectangle, or a freehand selection. You can highlight things in different colours with the 'pen' tool before saving.
You can add the screen shots as an attachment to emails, or 'insert picture' to have them in the main body of an email or document
Modified by sarlo92