why does the page go to the bottom every time a page loads
when ever i go to a page the browser goes to the bottom of the page this is very annoying i never had this problem with ie, im having this problem with only some pages, why is this happen
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
i tried to adjust every thing that i can think of that this can happen for in the options, still doing this
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Also make sure that you haven't activated caret browsing mode.
You can press press F7 (on Mac: fn + F7) to toggle caret browsing on/off.