every single web site I go to loads fine except for hotmail. The page stays blank. It worked fine 2 days ago. why?
Am using FIREFOX 4 . When I click on my hotmail link , the browser takes me to the website and begins to load the page. The tab up top says " sign in" as it should, but the page stays completely blank. Every other website loads perfectly fine and almost instantly too. the hotmail link worked fine a few days ago and now kaput! If I use windows explorer the hotmail page loads just fine. My FIREFOX is set to permanent private browsing history. that's it... help.
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
sometimes it is not firefox problem, if you don't believe, try google chrome 10.x, and do some google, their are tons of internet free email service providers......