how do i export my saved passwords to chrome
i would like to move my saved passwords from firefox 4 to chrome and i can not figure out how to do it. i am not very pleased with ff4 as i get an error message almost every time i close the program so i was going to try chrome 10
Additional System Details
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Keep your drivers up-to-date with Driver Agent. Designed for Firefox, Opera, Mozilla and Netscape; version 2.2008.2.21
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1242
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Is Firefox crashing?
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes
Your plugins list shows that you have the Mozilla ActiveX plugin installed.
The Mozilla ActiveX plugin is not compatible with Firefox 4 and you should remove it.
For instructions on how to remove the Mozilla ActiveX plugin see: http://kb.mozillazine.org/ActiveX
You can use this extension to export the Firefox bookmarks to an XML or CSV file, but I do not know how to get those passwords in Google Chrome.
- Password Exporter: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/2848