I right clicked and hit "block images from Aucitva" How do i undo that. I don't want those images blocked
I right clicked on an auction image and clicked on "block images from Auctiva" How can I undo that? I want to see Auctiva images in my auction listings.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- Check that images are enabled: Tools > Options > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- Check the "Tools > Page Info > Media" tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.