my address bar has disappeared!
Hi, my address bar where i would normally type a web address has disappeared. i don't know why. I have run virus scans and it doesn't appear to be that. I don't know how to get the address bar back. can you help please?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a couple of days ago.
- The BT Broadband Support Tools is part of the BT's Getting Setup Portal,as it provides additional help wizards for your BT Total Broadband product.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
- If the menu bar is hidden then press F10 or hold down the Alt key, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click if you want to make that permanent
- Make sure that the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"
- If a missing item is in the toolbar palette then drag it back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up