How can i change back to previous version of firefox?
This is the worse version of firefox,real slow and pages constantly hanging.Don't upgrade to 4.How can i change bk?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,00,0,2442
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
You can get Firefox 3.6 here:
It's horrible! Not only does it hang, but it CRASHES a LOT. I have never had another version, or browser (with the exception of IE) crash so much! At *least* twice a day.
And, not only does the performance suck, I do not like the way it's set up. It is SO not user friendly.
Please fix it!
i agree with you whole heartly.This browser has to be the worst of the lot.Too bad because it was a really nice browser till they messed it up.Going back to 3.6.and iam sure were not the only ones with this opinion.
I found the new version slow and so I complained in this forum and in a message to Firefox. I got no response. Since then, I've discovered that version 4 hangs. Not crashes. Hangs. All the time. Which now means that of the sites I visit regularly - such as Facebook, The Daily Beast, The Washington Post and Yahoo my experience is either so slow I think I'm on dial-up in 1996 (Daily Beast) or the program hangs (Facebook) and I have to force quit out of it and restart the computer. In a word -- and I'm making this loud so somebody at Mozilla will maybe hear it this time. VERSION 4 IS REALLY, REALLY BAD AND YOU GUYS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO FIX IT OR SUPPORT THOSE OF US WITH PROBLEMS. IS EVERYONE AT MOZILLA IN COMPLETE DENIAL ABOUT THIS???