How do you change the wallpaper behind the Firefox Toolbar? I set it to Despicable Me, now I want to change it and can't remember how I did it!
I got a pop-up a while ago to change the wallpaper behind each of the toolbars. There were a ton of choices and I thought it would be fun to have Despicable Me. Now I am tired of it and can't find out how to change it to something else, even back to default.
I think this is what you're looking for: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/personas/Read this answer in context 19
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 FBSMTWB
I think this is what you're looking for: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/personas/
Yes, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for ... thank you so much!