do not have the option "organize bookmarks"
I'm trying to export my Firefox bookmarks to Opera and do not have the option "Organize Bookmarks" on the bookmark menu.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
not sure when it begin
- Zylom Plugin
- Pando Web Installer
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You should be able to access it by using the keyboard shortcut Control+Shift+B
Have you installed Firefox 4? If you have it has been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks"
If you have installed Firefox 4, you need to reset your user agent string as it is reporting you have Firefox 3.5.6. To do that do this:
- Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
- Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
- Locate the preference general.useragent.override, right-click on it and choose Reset