The requested URL /ap_index was not found on this server.
The requested URL /ap_index was not found on this server. How do I have firefox allow this website?
Additional System Details
http://The requested URL /ap_index was not found on this server. mail.coldwellbanker.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_12 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.5
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
First try clearing your cookies. Go to ->Options ->Options ->Privacy ->"Clear your recent history" ->Select "Everything" from the time range. ->then "Clear Now"
If that doesn't work, try this. ->Options ->Options ->Advanced ->"Network" tab ->Under "Connection" hit the "Settings" button. ->select "No proxy" and hit "OK" ->Restart Firefox
Hope that helps.
Try clearing the cache as well.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"