This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I have no back arrow, where did it go
where is my back arrow
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
- If the menu bar is hidden then press F10 or hold down the Alt key, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it if you want to make that permanent
- Make sure that the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then go to "View > Toolbars > Customize" and see if you can find the missing item(s) in the toolbar palette
- If a missing item is in the toolbar palette then drag it back from the Customize window onto the toolbar
- If you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up