Can I prohibit Firefox from accessing specific web pages?
If my son types a URL such as sex.com, I would like the software to deny him access. I have a specific list of URLs.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1240
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
When you are logged in, please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, so this thread gets marked as Solved.