I can erase history but my sites appear in the 'recently closed tabs'.How do I delete sites from recently closed tags?.
When I need to erase history I do so by going to the History-Show All History-Today and highlight and delete the required sites. However, all the deleted sites are shown on the 'recently closed tabs', which I am unable to delete, thereby making the sites visited by me, accessible to other users of the computer. I will appreciate a way shown to delete the information in the 'Recently Closed Tabs' window. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 188.8.131.52
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Version 1.1.8, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
You can (temporarily) set the pref browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo to 0 to clear the "Recently Closed Tabs" list.
If you want to re-use the "Recently Closed Tabs" feature (Undo Closed Tabs) then you can reset the pref browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo to the default value via the right-click context menu.
Thanks for your answer but it is only a temporary measure and retrievable by anyone. I prefer to delete all sites after my session at the computer. Thanks