I need to set the zoom level at 100% so the drop downs on my work site will work. How do I set this?
I go to a web site to turn in my work hours. This site has drop downs to select information. These drop downs will not work. I called the company I work for and they said that the zoom level needs to be set at 100% on Firefox for these to work. I need to know what I have to do to set this. There system uses Adobe Reader, I have the 9.0 version on my computer.
Additional System Details
This started when...
I started having this problem a few days ago when we upgraded to Firefox 4.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
View menu => Zoom => Reset (or Ctrl-0 [zero] ) - but I doubt that's the problem. Eg. zoom in or out on this page and menus work fine. Could be Adobe versions are out of sync.
Modified by Andrew Snowball
Do I need to be on the website I'm having trouble with to do this and where do I find the view menu?
- You see the orange (on Linux gray) Firefox button if the Menu Bar is hidden (View > Toolbars > Customize or right-click a toolbar).
- If you need to access the hidden Menu bar then press F10 or hold down the Alt key to make the Menu Bar appear temporarily.