Firefox crashes when i clear recent history if multiple tabs are open, is anyone else experiencing this?
Firefox crashes (hangs, requires me to force close, and then doesn't actually clear the history) when i clear recent history if multiple tabs are open, i do this so i only lose the history and can maintain the tabs i want for the next session. I have always done this in Versions 3 without an issue, since moving to Version 4 it happens semi regularly. the more tabs i have open the higher the likelyhood of an error is anyone else experiencing this?
Windows 7 pro sp1 firefox 4 addons: no script, adblock, pterodactl, imagezoom, reddit reveal, java, tinyeye, better privacy.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
This happens to me too. OS winXP home.