This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I click a link, it won't open in a new tab unless I right click and select open in new tab. How do I change it so that I can click on a link and it will open?
I want to click on a link and have it open, how do I do that, without right clicking?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- SOE Web Installer
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Allows webpages to support pressure-sensitive drawing on Wacom pen tablets.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Testgen plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
Click the link with the scroll wheel.