why cant I have avg toolbar working with firefox 4 I use avg for my computer security
when I downloaded firefox 4 it disenabled my avg toolbar. It no longer was able to show me if the page I was on was safe. Also why is yahoo toolbar no longer able to work with new firefox
AVG say they will have an update to FF4 shortly and Yahoo have a new toolbar for FF4Read this answer in context 12
Additional System Details
This started when...
when I downloaded the new firefox 4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
AVG say they will have an update to FF4 shortly and Yahoo have a new toolbar for FF4
what about avg toolbar which I use for my security.
sorry I didnt see the comment on avg thanks for your help
I have Norton Internet Security nog AVG. The toolbar is missing since I updated to FF4 and can no longer see if a website is safe.
thankyou andy you have answered my question
Any idea as to when Yahoo will have a solution to the Toolbar problem in FF4? I am completely lost without it!