this going to be fixed so it will no longer appear on my screen? https://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/inst/FirefoxUpgrade.xpi the Firefox Upgrade from Game Play Labs Red Banner
Is Firefox going to do something about removing access to the browser for Game Play Labs. This is very intrusive to never have it go away even after denying access to the installation. It claims it is a system update which I am sure is a lie and yet Mozilla is doing nothing to give us end users a way to get rid of this annoying red banner on EVERY PAGE!
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 GTB7.1
Have you run a full scan with your Anti-Virus application?
If that didn't get rid of it, download and run this application, then run a full AV scan again. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/anti-virus/rkill